NaijaBet is an online sportsbook that is licensed and based in Nigeria. The online betting website is owned by NaijaBet Limited, which offers the perfect avenue for Residents and Non-residents in Africa and across the world to bet. With NaijaBet being a relatively new company in the betting industry, it has managed to create something amazing. The company emphasizes on customer satisfaction by focusing on offering a safe betting environment for the clients. The emphasis on customer service makes it a reputable company with a promising future. The platform also provides some not-so-common market like the latest political development, alpine skiing, and chess, and this sets it apart from its counterparts.
7 Reasons to Use NaijaBet
- Great Odds
- No Limit on Withdrawals
- Fast Withdrawals
- No Bonus Recycling
- No Charge on Deposits and Withdrawals
- Deposit Roll-outs are consistent
- Efficient customer service
NaijaBet Website (Desktop Version)
- NaijaBet’s website layout is made uncomplicated and standard for regular bettors, which is meant for easy navigation and familiarity to punters to make access to its features a lot efficient and hassle-free
- The design is made simple with a black background, white colored texts and the green Naijabet’s logo that basically make up the whole style of the website
- Displays a four-column layout ( L-R: List of Sports Leagues and Games; Highlights, Events and Game Odds; Top Coupons and Top Winners; Betting Slip and Live Betting Results)
- Displays Promotional Banners including Deposit info, Become an Agent Ads, Affiliate Ads and Latest Promotions
- Sports selection are represented by their respective icons
- Players can select the odds to be displayed in different forms: Decimal, Malay, American or Hong Kong style
- The website is available in the English Language
- Live Betting, Virtual, Pools and Casino games are included on the platform for betting and play
Play on the Move
To get the best NaijaBet experience, you have to bet on the move. You can do this in two ways.
NaijaBet also offers a native new mobile betting app for Android. The direct download link is available on the NaijaBet website. Once you have downloaded and installed the Android app, you can enjoy betting on tennis, basketball, soccer, ice hockey, snooker, rugby league, and handball. If you are interested, you can also try betting on live television events and political events.
Here are some of the best features of the NaijaBet App for Android:
- Use friendly and slick
- 5000+ sports events in various leagues
- Secure and fast deposits
- Easy and fast payouts
- Developed exclusively for Nigerian sports bettors
- Just tap to place a bet
- Multiple betting options
To download the app on your Android device and start betting on the go, follow these steps:
- Set your device to accept .apk files from unknown sources.
- You can do the above by navigating to the Settings.
- Click on the download link on the NaijaBet website.
- Install the app on your Android device.
- Tap the newly created NaijaBet icon on your home screen to launch the online betting site.
This is a neat, uncluttered mobile version of NaijaBet. To access it, you just have to visit NaijaBet on your smartphone or tablet. The online betting interface is user friendly, neat, and professional, making it easy for bettors to navigate with just a few taps.
The Register and Login buttons are right on top. If you haven’t already created a NaijaBet account, you can do so by tapping on the Register button. You can choose the sports market you want to bet on from the selection on top of your screen. The sports, live betting, and virtual sports sections are right at the bottom along with the My Bets and My Account links.
The mobile version does not offer any casino games, which dulls things a bit for players who enjoy a few casino games when they need a break from hard sports betting.
Betting Markets & Odds Quality
Naijabet has a wide variety of sports to choose from – starting with the obvious big names such as football, basketball, tennis, etc. to more obscure and less known sports such as Netball, Waterpolo, Surfing and others. There is even the option to place a bet on politics, for example on the General Election in England. It is without a surprise, however, that football is by far the biggest sport on the platform, as evidenced by the number of events and available markets for football events. When compared to other international bookmakers, the odds at Naijabet seem more than adequate and have the staying power to attract more than occasional and recreational punters.
Live Betting & Live Streaming
The easy to navigate and use site paired with the aforementioned competitive odds naturally leads to a conclusion that Naijabet is a very popular option for live betting. Top events for the day can be accessed straight from the home page, while other in-play events can be found by clicking on the Live button. Cash out options are readily available, but the same cannot be said for live streaming. Which leaves Naijabet with a bit of a conundrum – excellent in-play service, with no live streaming is a recipe that can annoy and probably alienate some serious punters.
An accumulator bonus is a type of promotion that offers extra bonus in addition to your total winnings. From 3 games selections with a minimum odd of 1.05, you get a bonus of 5% to as much as 200%. It’s calculated when you win all the bets in a ticket. The bonus on betting accumulators is usually proportionate to the number of bets combined. You can combine up to 50 games in a betting slip. The accumulator bonus is available for pre-match betting as well as live bet.
Cash Out And Never Lose A Ticket Again
Now on NaijaBet it doesn’t matter if you are losing a ticket or winning, you can always make money anytime, anywhere and on any ticket or bet.
When you place a bet, the odds corresponding to the initial cash out value will be defined. As long as the chosen market remains active, you can cash out your money and withdraw a part of the amount placed. The cash out amount depends upon the probability of the chosen outcome at the time of cash out.
For example, if the chance for the chosen outcome was 50% at the beginning, but at the time of cash out it decreased to 30%, then the cash out amount will be less than bet amount. And vice versa, If the chance for the selected outcome was 50%, but it increased to 90% at the moment of cash out, then the cash out amount will be bigger than the bet amount and will almost equal to the total potential payout.
What this means is that if you play combined bets and some games have won and you are afraid one or two teams will spoil the ticket, you can cash out your winnings and your account will be credited with the amount you saw during cash out.
Here is how to place a bet online
Link will take you straight to the website where you already have an account. Here you will have all the games on display.
Choose your game- You do have many options from which to choose. All the sports and sporting events are on display, and it is up to you what you want to choose. The site has sport features, virtual games, casinos, among others. Say you have selected football, there’s a drop-down menu on the left side of the homepage. Then choose the country of choice; this is dependent on the league on want to bet.
Stake and Place your bet. Choose your preferred game. The next step is to enter the amount of money you want to stake and then click on the tab ‘Place Bet.’ Please note that this is only possible if you already have funds in your NaijaBet account.
Be sure with the bet you want to place and how much you want to stake. Once you have already placed your bet, you are not allowed to cancel your bet once there is confirmation.
Creating a NaijaBet Account
Creating a Naijabet’s account is super easy plus it’s FREE! Here’s how:
- Visit the Naija Bet website at www.naijabet.com.
- Click Join Now that can be found at the upper right corner of the page.
- Fill in the necessary information on the form and click submit.
- Check your email and click on the verification link to activate your account.
Note that Naija Bet only allows one account per person. Once your account is activated, you can no longer change your basic info such as your name, address, and date of birth. This is to ensure that the user will only have one account activated to access Naija Bet. However, you are allowed to change your email and password.
How to Make a Deposit at NaijaBet
You can use methods such as Interswitch Debit Cards, ATM cards that utilize Fidelity Paygate options, Direct Deposit, and Wire Transfer to load your account.
The following is a brief guide to making deposits at NaijaBet:
- ATM Card – You can make deposits through Visa or MasterCard ATM card
- Bank Deposit – NaijaBet has accounts at First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank Plc, FCMB Plc, Zenith, and GT Bank.
- M Cash USSD Platform – You can use this method to make a bank transfer using your smartphone.
Players can deposit a minimum of N100, but the maximum withdrawal limit depends on their transaction limit of the day. The online betting site does not charge players for making deposits through Direct Bank Transfer and ATM cards. However, Interswitch charges a transaction fee of $20 for USSD deposits.
How to Withdraw Winnings
Here are a few facts that bettors should note about withdrawals:
- Players can withdraw a minimum of N500 to a maximum of N1,000,000 per day.
- The online betting site does not charge any fees for withdrawal.
- Players can never withdraw their deposit; they can withdraw only the winnings.
- NaijaBet takes up to 24 hours to process payouts.
- The online betting site does not process payout requests on public holidays and weekends.
The website has a design that’s super easy to use, and in most cases, you would not need customer service. But there are times you may run into some difficulties and you may need the customer service for help. Their customer does not support live chat, but they do have a great section on the FAQ that answers most of the commonly asked question. The section on questions and answers is very detailed and very informative. If you don’t find the answers you are looking for on the website, you can contact them through the numbers contact details below. They are available 24/7
- Email address: [email protected]
- Cell phone: 0706 343 7475 or 0818 5800 374
- Contact form at https://www.naijabet.com/contact/
In conclusion there are a lot of reasons to use Naijabet – competitive odds, fast withdrawals with no charge, no charge on deposits, an efficient and user-friendly Desktop website and mobile app. The wide variety of sports and markets also makes for a strong case to lure serious punters. Obviously, the platform (and the app, respectfully) is aimed towards placing a bet rather quickly and withdrawing/depositing money fast and securely which is also a big plus for those who want to bet on the go. On the downside are the limited deposit/withdrawal option, no option for live streaming, no live chat with the support team, lack of bonuses and the app being unavailable to iOS users. Still, the positives outweigh the negatives as it is evident that Naijabet is probably one of the best and most frequently used Nigerian sportsbooks you will come across.